Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is a multi-screen player for movies, music videoclips, karaoke and audio files. It's able to play two videos in DJ style and perform live audio and video mixing.
It best fits into pubs, clubs, discos, or any other public place with TV screens.
- Ease of use. Simple and intuitive design.
- Dual audio/video/karaoke playback in two independent decks.
- Audio/video mixing (crossfader) with 6 different video mixing effects.
- Dual video output system. The mixed output is projected full-screen to output devices (TV, projector, etc.) while maintaining preview interface on your PC monitor.
- Support for up to 2 live cameras (USB, 1394...) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Customizable background and logo (overlay).
- Text ticker features: scrolling tape, static text.
- Multiple screens are supported, with no limit.
- Ability for choosing the screen for full-screen video output.
- Ability for opening multiple Deejaysystem VJ2 instances and work together, either sharing screens or using different screens for full-screen video output. Each instance can manage two audio/video files and two live cameras.
- Can be used with an external video mixer.
- Live recording. You can lively record the mixed output onto DVD, VCR or HD recorder by using the secondary video output of your PC.
- Aspect-ratio applied on video playback according to screen's dimensions.
- Dual audio outputs for using an external audio mixer.
- Built-in emulated audio mixer with full PFL capabilities.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch), pitch bend.
- Precise video positioning frame-by-frame, forward and backward.
- Controlable with keyboard, joystick, and the most popular hardware controllers: Hercules DJ Console, Visiosonic DAC-2/DAC-3, Behringer BCD2000. Fully customizable.
- Playlist editor with auto-mix and auto-fade capability, seamlessly mixing audio, video and karaoke files.
- Song database with search function.
- Up to 10 CUE points per track.
- Compatible with any third-party music organizer software (iTunes, MP3 Collector...).
- DRM-Enabled for Windows Media files.
Supported formats & devices
- Audio: MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, WMA-DRM, WAV, audio CDs (CDA), MOD music (XM, S3M...)
- Video: MPEG, MPEG-2, MP4, AVI, DivX, XVid, DVDs (unencrypted VOB files), WMV/ASF, WMV-DRM, DVR-MS, VCD, Quicktime MOV, FLV (YouTube, Google...), 3GP, Real Media, ...
- Karaoke: MP3+G, CD+G, BIN, LRC, ZIP-compressed MP3+G. Requires the free codec Karaoke for DirectX 3.0 Beta 3.
- Output video devices: secondary DVI/VGA output, composite video, S-Video.
- Input video devices: Firewire/1394, USB webcam, PCI TV/Video capture cards.
- Control devices: Hercules DJ (all models), Visiosonic DAC-2 / DAC-3, Numark DMC-1, Behringer BCD-2000.
More audio formats can be supported with BASS add-ons. Plugins for FLAC, AAC and AC3 are available among many others.
Any other video format is supported (a matching codec must be present). We recommend the K-Lite Codec Pack Deejaysystem Edition to ensure full video performance and compatibility.