Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other
| || || |
Pazera WebM to AVI Converter 1.2
| Pazera WebM to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts YouTube videos (WebM, MP4, FLV, 3GP) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). |
WebM is an open media file format designed for publishing videos on websites compatible with HTML 5 specification. WebM files are commonly used by many websites, including YouTube, Wikipedia. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs does not support WebM. In this case, it is necessary to convert WebM files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
The most important features:
* Converting videos from WebM, MP4, FLV, 3GP to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: H.264, XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Decoding audio and video codecs used in WebM files: VP8, Vorbis.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Jacek Pazera | More by Jacek Pazera | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 3 total |
|License: || Freeware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (19 May 14) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Recent changes: ||New version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library, changes in the program interface, fixed saving audio codec ID, new conversion profiles, and more. |
|Publisher Country: || Poland |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about Pazera WebM to AVI Converter |